Saturday, May 23, 2009

MONDAY FEATURED SELLERS: time to shop!

This Monday, I have chosen 20 etsy sellers that I've chosen from past post' comments and from etsy forums.

As many of you might know I didn't feature any sellers last week. I was just getting back to normal after my vacation and I decided to just do a post about Costa Rica, check it out below if you have a chance.

Come on over now and enjoy these talented sellers! Click on any image to go straight to the shop.

1.Marywibis
2.FayeHubele

1.zwzzy
2.starshinecompany


1.WinchesterLambourne
2.RedMarionette

1.addtwist
2.shadesofsplendor


1.MyNaturesArt
2.FlyingButtons

1.OhBananas
2.Hexotica

1.tumbleweedstudios
2.Glitzer

1.BululuStudio
2.wcarolw


1.DollCloset
2.paperhill


1.Piggy
2.OblinaKnit





Next Monday: more etsy sellers! Don't forget to check to see if your name is out here hanging out on my blog! :)

10 comments:

  1. thanks for including me in these great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Raquel! I'm very honored to be included in this great blog. Thank you so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring on of my items!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the feature! Nice combination of items!
    http://be-a-glitzer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so sweet of you to feature us all in your blog! I feel super happy to be part of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the comments guys! I hope we get more and more soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to check out that graphics shop b/c I'm thinking about revamping my banner. Just wanted to let you know I featured your Cherry Bag here http://shrimpsaladcircus.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhhhhhhh! thanks a lot Shrimp Salad Circus! that's really nice of you! I love that banner shop too :)

    ReplyDelete