Wednesday, April 1, 2009

NEW POST, NEW EASTER GAME!!! :)

WHOOOO HOOO EASTER TIME HAS COME!!!

I am having an Easter Game that I would love to have you participating in! I have hidden an EASTER EGG on one of the images in my shop. If you look for it and find it you will get free shipping on any product of my shop!

Unlimited people can play and find it and unlimited people will get free shipping! What a treat :) This could be your Mother's Day gift, remember there are tons of Holidays where a handbag gift will be more than loved!

Once you find the Easter Egg, you can place your order and tell me where you found the egg on "notes to the seller" and then I will refund your shipping fee. No cheating allowed, let others have fun with the game and do not tell where it is once you find it! Easy and fun, come and join!

PS. BY THE WAY! It is free shipping worldwide!!!

http://www.handbagcave.etsy.com/

1 comment: